TU NO ESTAS SOLO EN ESTE MUNDO si te gustó un articulo , compártelo, envialo a las redes sociales, Twitter, Facebook

lunes, marzo 08, 2010

Monday's Three Burning Legal Questions

Monday's Three Burning Legal Questions

Here are today's three burning legal questions, along with the answers provided by the blogosphere.

Gas_mask 1) Question: I work for the city. My co-worker's perfume really bothers my allergies. I've asked my supervisor to help me with this, but nobody's done anything. I'm going to get awarded $10.6 million dollars in damages now, right?

Answer:
[MORE]

Sphere: Related Content

Posted by Bruce Carton on March 8, 2010

FUENTE:
Saludos,
 
RODRIGO  GONZALEZ  FERNANDEZ
DIPLOMADO EN RSE DE LA ONU
DIPLOMADO EN GESTION DEL CONOCIMIMIENTO DE ONU
Renato Sánchez 3586, of 10 teléfono: 56-2451113
Celular: 93934521
WWW.CONSULTAJURIDICA.BLOGSPOT.COM
SANTIAGO-CHILE
Solicite nuestros cursos y asesoría en Responsabilidad social empresarial-Lobby corporativo-Energías renovables. Calentamiento Global- Gestión del conocimiento-Liderazgo,Energias Renovables.(Para OTEC, Universidades, Organizaciones )

No hay comentarios.: